It has been a month since HashnStore became an Authority Node Operator for the Factom protocol.
Here is our first Monthly Newsletter. So far, HashnStore has realized the follow things, always in relation with the application document’s pledges:
- The HashnStore website is in production. Content available both in French and English is regularly posted there. Same goes for Twitter: follow us!
- The Factom reference document, the White Paper, was translated in French. The translated version is already available on the official Factom github, or via our resources page.
- An API providing a storage cost comparison between FCT/ETH/BTC/NEO is available on from our website: raw and organized.
- Two out of the four pledged testnet nodes have been deployed. The balance will be deployed shortly.
- HashnStore has participated to a written parliamentary consultation on blockchain and its application, in France.
- Bitcoin.fr, the French Bitcoin web news outlet reference has published an article on Factom, which was written by HashnStore. Also accessible from our website.
- Several conferences will be held at a French Business School around October.
- We explained the Factom protocol to existing blockchain development companies to help them to broaden their solution portfolio by incorporating Factom.
- A PoC with didactic purposes is being implemented. It will support the demonstrations made to companies we are in discussion with, while providing to a greater audience a better grasp of the Factom protocol capabilities.
- A project to apply the Factom protocol to the Smart Grid technology, in collaboration with an energy research institute and a french team of engineering students. This project will span over the next six months.
More details are to be released in the coming weeks.